Huge Google Search

Friday, February 20, 2009

Rugby League: Crooks takes charge of Hull youth

Page last updated at 18:20 GMT, Thursday, 19 February 2009

Crooks takes charge of Hull youth

Hull FC

Former Hull FC captain Lee Crooks has returned to the club after 22 years, taking over as head of youth.

Crooks, who resigned as assistant coach with Hull KR last month, won every major honour with FC in a seven-year spell with the club in the 1980s.

"It's very difficult to express what this means to me," he said.

"People who've known me for a long time will know how much this means. There hasn't been a moment that I haven't thought of coming back."

He added: "To be doing something I believe I am very well qualified to do but also enjoy, which is looking after the youth at the club and developing them as well as the coaches who look after them, is special.

"I think it is a tremendous opportunity for both me and the club."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Classic World